JAPANESE COURSE OUTLINE
The beginner level introduces learners to the Japanese alphabet and basic cultural know-how.
The main topics covered include:
- how to introduce yourself and others
- how to describe one’s daily activities
- how to ask for street directions
- useful expressions for shopping and eating out
The Intermediate level covers a broader range of conversational topics, such as:
- talking about one’s holiday plans
- health conditions
- job-seeking activities
Learners will continue to be introduced to new grammatical points, including sentence forms to quote others, give advice, make requests, et cetera.
In the Advanced level, learners’ listening and speaking skills will be honed further. Building on topics from the beginner and the intermediate levels, learners are engaged in expanded conversational activities. New topics of interests are introduced to expose learners to different social and professional scenarios.